Friday, June 13, 2008

Next!

Today I should finish at least the lining of my hapi coat. Brought everything with me to the lovely locale I call 'home' for job-hunting (thank you to the Rhodes!) and will have time to cut and stitch today. Also brought more bookmarks. I have plenty of them to do - 8 or 9 sitting ready for a little handstitching and a little plier work. Still need to get pics, naturally.

Broke 113k on DotP last night - technically 113,113 words. Yes, me being clever. Puts me over 540 pages. Think I am about 2/3 done, at this point. Maybe more. We shall see.

On the way over here today I saw the Vine St. bunny again. He/she is all over that street - or maybe there's lots of them, which is FAR more likely. This time I bunny-spotted under a truck. There it was, lounging under the truck like a cat or a dog, ears standing tall.

This weekend - with a little luck and concentration - I should be able to finish the kimono silks bag and maybe even knock out a few more dinosaurs. And a few more bookmarks, if I can get some blue beads and some wine colored beads. Must do so soon. Maybe find some old beat-up necklaces at garage sales. There are always garage sales in my area. Always.

No comments: