Friday, April 3, 2009

Argh! Too long between posts!

In the rush to get ready for Faire season, I've let this lapse... well, between Fight and prep and workshops and job hunting and all the rest. However, I need to be better about updating this thing. Really I do! So, in the interests of what I've been doing, project-wise....

Finished:
Sea-serpent marionette
Various bits of garb for Scarborough Faire (3 bodices, chemise, two vests, skirt and a cloak).
Couple of pouches
Couple of purses

In progress:

Bento box quilt
Fleece hoodie in lime green
Rug for character camp next year (probably two of them)
another chemise for faire
Map wall hanging
Rain wall hanging
More purses (just need handles!)

And a few pics.... First up, the vest for a friend at Faire. I have one like it now, but in green and black that laces up the front.






And the sea serpent marionette:


That's it for now... but when I get my vest washed, I'll post pics of it, too.


And of course, the list of projects is always growing....






No comments: