Friday, April 10, 2009

Hoodie pics


So here is a pic of the hoodie. It's not the best pic, but I don't claim to be a photographer. In life, it's more lime than the pic shows. I may add some felt or fleece detailing in cream to match the zipper - geometric designs of some sort. I haven't quite decided yet. But for now... it's done.
And of course, had an idea last night for another project. Will take me a while to do - if it turns out the way I want it to - but will be worth it. Long vest, done in the same style of the slashed fight vests, but set on the diagonal. Diamond-shaped slashes. Going to make a sample to see how it looks first, in a short vest. Just to see. Pics of that when it's done, as usual.
Oh, and I am starting several other new projects as well. Figures.... Among other things, discovered that I DO have more of the material I used for my Dare skirt, so I could make a poppet of her. Now all I have to do is figure out a goat head for it....

No comments: