Friday, December 4, 2009

No snow...

A little disappointing.  But, probably better for all of us.

The outdoor plants are weathering well.  I have a blood orange off of one of my trees, and I am delighted.  Maybe I can convince my roommate that we need to go by the nursery and get another citrus... maybe a tangerine... we don't have one of those yet.  :)

Finished hat #2, but didn't get pics.  Maybe today.  It's still mostly black, but the next one... I have PLANS for the next one.  Ivory and red, with lace trim...

The sky is a pale steel gray, clouds over the dim and pale yellow of dawn.  What I can see of the city outside is sullen and grim under the sky, gray-roofed like reflections of the clouds.

Tonight I am hoping we will make pearsauce - like applesauce, but obviously not.  :)  We have huge numbers of pears left, and if the pear sauce comes out well, we can make pear butter. 

No comments: