Tuesday, December 9, 2008

After the Sale

Did all right at the sale - not fabulous, but not terrible. Sold several bookmarks and a fleece throw - the lion, which was cute - and several people asked about other types of throws. We'll see if they get in touch. Finished MY throw - the pink pirate flower. It's now sitting in my bedroom. The cat likes it. Big surprise there!

Gearing up for the XMas thing now. Today we are going to get the tree out of storage and corral the ornaments. After that, it will be get presents completed, wrapped, and so forth. THINK I can finish my favorite gift-to-give tonight. Maybe. I hope so!

Made a fleece hat last night - silliest looking thing. I looked like Gomer Pyle or an extra from Buck Rogers wearing it. My friend looked like Jinpei from the OAV version of Gatchaman. Not a good hat on either of us. Will look for another pattern tonight when we go for last minute fabrics.

Haven't worked on the QoMC yet - that's on the list for tomorrow, since tonight is gift-making. Donna is working on a project for herself - a coat. It will be a nice coat - faux leather of a reddish brown color. Very nice. But the pattern - not so easy to interpret. I'm helping a lot.

As far as writing goes, I haven't managed much recently. I really need to, though! I am so close on DoP, and want to finish it so I can get it edited and maybe actually DO something with it. And work on the next one in the line-up, of course.

No comments: