Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quilt of Many Colors and Fleece Throwing


Well, fleece throws, anyway... we've made the throws for the sale tomorrow. Seven total - eight counting my last minute pirate flower, which is black and white with a pink pirate print center. Cute, but don't think anyone but me will want it! (So I decorate my bedroom with it - no big deal). Here's the sunflower - it's far far brighter in real life. A little plain looking here, but not too bad. We've also got an owl, a panda, a cat, a lion, and several other flowers.
The quilt of many colors is pieced in strips and arranged to my satisfaction. I will work on sewing them together this week. Then... I can start working on the back, which will be the same style, but in muted colors (mostly brown, black, gray and white). A quilt for every mood. And warm, which I need.

Still working on XMas gifts - added another one to the list - think it will be a hit. Hope it will be, anyway.... I am particularly proud of one, but I don't want to post any info or pics just yet. After XMas I will, after the recipient has opened it.
So, the craft sale is tomorrow, and I should be in bed. The car is packed, we know how we're arranging things, and I should be asleep. Wish us luck!

No comments: