Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cat Hats



So... the other day I was trying to make a simple fleece hat. My first attempt was the world's dorkiest looking fleece hat. Simply awful. So, after a little regrouping, I tried again. And wound up with a strangely cute fleece hat: the cat hat. I've now made two different versions - long and short. The long covers the ears, the short does not. The one at right is the short, and is the replacement. The original was bought off my friend's head - literally - while she was at work. Another woman wanted one for her grandchild for XMas.


Wore the samples to Joann's and wound up with an order for 4 more. Please ignore the stoned look - I am trying not to look at the camera, and I am just not terribly photogenic. I am wearing the long hat - the absolute original.
They are cuter in person than in pics, and they look none too bad here.

No comments: