Wednesday, December 10, 2008

QoMC, XMas

So the Quilt of Many Colors is half-done - at least, the top is. The bottom hasn't even been cut yet. Perhaps tonight I can finish the top, take pics, and start on the bottom. We shall see. I have enough squares left over from my hyperactive square cutting to make a throw as well. I would normally call it a matching throw, but... in this case I don't think that fits.

Finished my favorite gift-to-give last night. It is fabulous, if I do say so myself. But... can't post it, in case the person who it's for wanders by. So, after XMas. Tonight I should also be able to make the other - next most popular - gift-to-give I am making. For that one, I will be able to post pics.

In the meantime, I am writing today.

And we are still up to our eyeballs in jewelry, so if anyone wants something, let me know! I probably have it somewhere in the piles of boxes!

No comments: