Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rats!


The rat crew and a few of its members. Their numbers have actually increased since this picture was taken, and both striped rats have new homes. They are simple to make, and once I start, I have a hard time stopping. They are somehow like potato chips - you can't stop with just one. If I can scan the pattern, I may well do a tutorial on them, because they can be cute as all get out, or fairly decent looking, depending on the material. I have two styles, but the Baby Rats (no legs and nice and round) are easier to make. Less detailing.
Went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and saw a microwave kiln for glass fusing. Have decided that at some point in the future I would like to have one - I am already chock full of ideas on what to make. (as usual, because I need another project).
Still waiting on approval for character change, so I haven't started my garb for next year. I am getting impatient. Sure, I have to make only a bodice and a skirt, and a hat, but still....




No comments: